Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our new addition to the family....Its a girl!!!


ITS A GIRL!

Shyanne Alvarado
5lbs 13oz

Shyanne was born early Tuesday morning
January 26th 2011
She is as perfect as can be. Mommy and baby were able to go home today!
Im so proud of my sister and her wonderful husband.
I can defianately say they make beautiful children.

Terence and I were lucky enough to get to see her on ther birthday.
She already had her eyes wide open, trying to figure out the world and looking right at mommy and daddy.  She already knows who they are and just stares at them.  How adorable is that?  We love her more than life itself already...

Welcome to the family Shyanne, were so lucky to have you here. 
Your so beautiful :)

Here are some pictures of Shyanne on her birthday:
  
First time Ter & I met her....so happy and alert already!
Not even a day old!
We joked that she would be walking out of the hospital and talking.

She got really mad when we said that...
Just kidding
She is actually yawning...it was a long night for baby also.

 *Beautiful baby girl*

We love you Shyanne


Shasta and Regino we are so happy for you both.
Congratulations on the new baby girl.
Now we have 3 princesses.

Mya & Avi


Congratulations girls...you have a new baby sister!
or as Mya would say "baby duck".

Love you.

2 comments:

  1. cute blog keisha!! You were a gorgeous bride btw ;) When I saw the first post about your niece I honestly thought you were gonna say that you're pregnant! lol. Congrats on the new niece! She is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! Haha noooo....ME not pregnant. Give us about 5 years! I highly enjoy watching my nieces and other peoples kids in general. You know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete