Thursday, January 20, 2011

Its "almost" been a year....

Wow, today I just realized that Terence and I have been married for 245 days!  We only have 120 more days to go & it will be ONE WHOLE YEAR since we said "I do".  I was the saddest girl EVER after our wedding was over.  I planned so much, cried, laughed, got a promotion, went through thick and thin with my family, got a new apartment, cried more, laughed more, loved more, forgave people for the hard times, cherished every moment as much as possible and didn't take anything for granted.  Going through all of this, I would do it 10 times over and over again.  I'm so thankful for everyone who have supported me and Ter during our "almost" first year together.  I could not ask for a better family.  If anything they are the people who have made me so strong and the person I am today.  I'm so lucky to have taken on such amazing in laws.  Terence feels the same way, even though my family can get a "bit" crazy!  Whos family isn't though, right? 
Life has so many journeys and challenges.
I'm ready for those challenges.
Bring on the journeys so we can have a story to tell...


So to speak  WE ARE BRINGING IN THE NEW YEAR!
With or without new years resolutions.  Ter and I have eachother and that is all that matters at this point. 

Here are some highlights of 2010!


Most memorable kiss..."I do" ahhh


Still gives me butterflies...


Some Bridals





Our first camping trip in the desert...


Love this picture of Tessa & Terence in the Grand Canyon (Easter)

Trip to Grandma Zitas & Jans....We went to yellowstone together for the very FIRST time


Our Liberty Cruise Ship...ohhh honeymooning ;)

AMAZING!
(acting like we won)

Dinner on the Ocean...

Carmen la Plya, MEXICO

Cozumel, Mexico

Grand FRICKIN Cayman!!! Beautiful!

Jamaica! Ya mon....

Ter got his FIRST plate of ESCARGO...ICKKK


WELCOME 2011!!!!

Love, Kiesha & Terence

No comments:

Post a Comment